Michigan Accidental, Wrongful Death Lawyer (Attorney)
A Michigan accidental, wrongful death lawyer (attorney) specializes in handling accidental, wrongful death cases throughout Michigan. If you are in need of a Michigan accidental, wrongful death lawyer (attorney) who is a wrongful death law expert, we will travel to you immediately.
Please browse the resources on this site regarding Michigan accidental, wrongful death law. There are numerous articles, legal descriptions, statutory law references, wrongful death links to other important law websites, summaries of accidental, wrongful death law in Michigan, daily legal headlines, and a quick contact form to get in touch with a Michigan accidental, wrongful death lawyer (attorney) who is familiar with Michigan law.
If someone you love has suffered accidental, wrongful death or injury as a result of someone's negligence, a lawyer (attorney) who is experienced in handling Michigan accidental, wrongful death cases will respond immediately to your inquiry. Place your trust in a lawyer (attorney) with an outstanding track record in accidental, wrongful death cases throughout Michigan when it matters most.
Featured Articles on Wrongful Death
- February 11, 2003 - Crash Victim's Estate Files Lawsuit
- January 22, 2003 - High Court Declines Pic Suit
- November 2, 2002 - Barretts awarded $30.9M in McCrady case
- November 1, 2002 - Pipeline-blast plea deal crafted
- November 1, 2002 - Quikrete settles wrongful death lawsuit
- October 30, 2002 - Psychiatric patient was hit 31 times
- October 23, 2002 - Family of woman found dead in 1992 files wrongful death suit
- March 19, 2002 - Suit Filed in Amtrak Derailment
- March 14, 2002 - Chicago Will Sue Over Scaffold Collapse
- March 5, 2002 - Car Seat Suit Nets $10.5 Million
- March 4, 2002 - British Women Sue Over Third Generation Contraceptive Pill
- December 20, 2001 - Relatives Face Tough Legal Battles After Players' Deaths
- December 3, 2001 - Court Looks Into Disaster Which Killed Twenty-one in Swiss Canyon
- September 10, 2001 - Wrongful death suit ties employee to cell-phone use
- August 27, 2001 - University of Virginia Medical Center to Pay $ 1.5 Million for Wrongful Death
- August 25, 2001 - Tire Company Settles Injury Suit; Courts: Texas family gets $7.5 million from Bridgestone/Firestone before jury verdict.
- August 20, 2001 - Lawsuits allege Ford at fault in 11 fatalities
The wrongful death information offered by Michigan Wrongful Death Lawyer and contained herein, regarding Michigan wrongful death statutes and Michigan wrongful death claimants' rights is general in scope. No wrongful death Michigan attorney client relationship with our
Michigan wrongful death attorneys is hereby formed nor is the negligent death information herein intended as formal legal advice. Please contact a Michigan personal injury wrongful death lawyer regarding your specific inquiry.
LawyerEdge Legal Marketing